Remove tree roots or whole tree?
But, if you're not worried if the tree stays or goes, then cut the roots, hope for the best, and make sure that the gravel base a little deeper and well compacted in that area, and pour your slab. Tree roots will seek the route that provides the best source of air and water. Growing under a slab isn't their first choice. They're likely to turn and seek another route, although there are no guarantees.
Picture`s of cracks on OUTSIDE of block walls
Installing Drywall, should I keep the lathe or remov...
Decks and Pine Pitch or Tar
Bathtub sometimes gets clogged
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!