Need a estimated price for Building a Block wall
needs footing 3in a half wallretaining and 2in a half feet up. so it will be 64' by 6'.
Way TOO many variables here. Why don't you just get 3 estimates??? If a Contractor was going to charge you for the estimate, you have 2 choices.
Find another Contractor or ask that his FEE be taken off of your price.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
trying to build a simple loft bed
Raised Patio with Allan Blocks
approximate cost to build a 24'x26' saltbox 2 bay ga...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!