Need a estimated price for Building a Block wall
needs footing 3in a half wallretaining and 2in a half feet up. so it will be 64' by 6'.
Way TOO many variables here. Why don't you just get 3 estimates??? If a Contractor was going to charge you for the estimate, you have 2 choices.
Find another Contractor or ask that his FEE be taken off of your price.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
trying to build a simple loft bed
Raised Patio with Allan Blocks
approximate cost to build a 24'x26' saltbox 2 bay ga...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips