Removing Paint from Cement Block Foundation
The cement block foundation of our home has been painted over the years with several coats of paint. Now we are having the house vinyl sided and would like the blocks back to their natural color. How should we proceed?
I would leave them painted as removing the paint will be expensive and time consuming. Just paint the block a color that will go with your new vinyl siding and it will look better than bare as far as i am concerned.
removing paint from exterior brick
SEE BOB'S ANSWER - Old Banister: To refinish or not...
paint removal from masonry
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!