I was looking around the web and found a web site called Kwik Brickfacing http://www.Kwikbrick.com.
This company does Brickfacing. I was very intrested in this and to have it done around my house. I found this site and did some investagating and found that this process seems to be a good proce. I found that this process can be applied to any surface. I also found that this process is very ligh weight and looks and feels like brick. I also found out that this process is fully fire retardent.
I was also intrested in the fireplaces. I want to add 2 in my house and for what there saying it seems to sound like I could affored to add them. I was wondering if anyone else knows anything about this process. I am looking for some opinions on it please.
Grouting interior Brick Faced Wall
painting or updating brick and limestone fireplace
Stain for Brick Fireplace
Brick Fireplace Restoration
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight