I was looking around the web and found a web site called Kwik Brickfacing http://www.Kwikbrick.com.
This company does Brickfacing. I was very intrested in this and to have it done around my house. I found this site and did some investagating and found that this process seems to be a good proce. I found that this process can be applied to any surface. I also found that this process is very ligh weight and looks and feels like brick. I also found out that this process is fully fire retardent.
I was also intrested in the fireplaces. I want to add 2 in my house and for what there saying it seems to sound like I could affored to add them. I was wondering if anyone else knows anything about this process. I am looking for some opinions on it please.
Grouting interior Brick Faced Wall
painting or updating brick and limestone fireplace
Stain for Brick Fireplace
Brick Fireplace Restoration
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!