A few years ago at a job site i work at they extended the builing to add staircases onto the next builing which is brick wall.And on that brick wall there are hand railings to hold on to and the screw and the anchor is coming out of place.I was wondering how can i fix the hole to replace the screw and anchor to reinstall the railing with out falling out again. thank you and if any one can help me i would really appreciate it.
You can remove the anchor and inject the hole with a 2-part epoxy then place the anchor in the epoxy before it sets. Or fill the hole with mortar and re-drill the hole for a new anchor. A third option is to use a larger anchor.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!