I need to move my K-1 tank outside. My oil company will bring a concrete slab for $150 plus 2 hrs. labor for 2 men--expensive!! just for the slab. Any suggestions on the easiest way I could do this myself. The main thing is, we live in a condo and have a limited workshop. Thanks.
Depending on how big you need it, (I don't know what a k-1 tank is) you could buy those big patio pavers to set it on, otherwise you could pour your own. Making your own slab would probably cost less than half if you borrowed all the tools necessary and mixed the concrete yourself. If it doesn't have to be pretty, I'd go for it even if you've never had the experience.
How do I remove a concrete slab?
How do I find out if I have a moisture problem on my...
concrete slab foundation
Floating Concrete Slab
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!