I need to move my K-1 tank outside. My oil company will bring a concrete slab for $150 plus 2 hrs. labor for 2 men--expensive!! just for the slab. Any suggestions on the easiest way I could do this myself. The main thing is, we live in a condo and have a limited workshop. Thanks.
Depending on how big you need it, (I don't know what a k-1 tank is) you could buy those big patio pavers to set it on, otherwise you could pour your own. Making your own slab would probably cost less than half if you borrowed all the tools necessary and mixed the concrete yourself. If it doesn't have to be pretty, I'd go for it even if you've never had the experience.
How do I remove a concrete slab?
How do I find out if I have a moisture problem on my...
concrete slab foundation
Floating Concrete Slab
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers