I need to move my K-1 tank outside. My oil company will bring a concrete slab for $150 plus 2 hrs. labor for 2 men--expensive!! just for the slab. Any suggestions on the easiest way I could do this myself. The main thing is, we live in a condo and have a limited workshop. Thanks.
Depending on how big you need it, (I don't know what a k-1 tank is) you could buy those big patio pavers to set it on, otherwise you could pour your own. Making your own slab would probably cost less than half if you borrowed all the tools necessary and mixed the concrete yourself. If it doesn't have to be pretty, I'd go for it even if you've never had the experience.
How do I remove a concrete slab?
How do I find out if I have a moisture problem on my...
concrete slab foundation
Floating Concrete Slab
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects