I'm looking to repoint a small section of our 80 year old brick garage (small "carriage house"). Part of it settled over the years and there are gaps between some of the bricks in the middle of the wall. I'm looking to do this on my own and never have. Can you recommend any good websites for reading up on repointing?? Thanks.
Or, if you have recommendations and the time, type away. Thanks.
"Old House" issues
Concrete over old garage load bearing walls
Repointing has damaged number of bricks, whats best ...
Repairing Brick Wall After Stucco Falls Off
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!