I'm looking to repoint a small section of our 80 year old brick garage (small "carriage house"). Part of it settled over the years and there are gaps between some of the bricks in the middle of the wall. I'm looking to do this on my own and never have. Can you recommend any good websites for reading up on repointing?? Thanks.
Or, if you have recommendations and the time, type away. Thanks.
"Old House" issues
Concrete over old garage load bearing walls
Repointing has damaged number of bricks, whats best ...
Repairing Brick Wall After Stucco Falls Off
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!