Due to my dire financial situation, I've decided to try to repair my front brick stairs myself. It doesn't look too difficult. The bricks that have come loose are pretty clean. If I can fix the stairs to last 5 years, I should be able to have them professionally done then. I just can't afford it right now.
Does anybody have any advice? Has anyone done a partial repair before? The few masons I have spoken to said I should really get the whole job done now. But I can't do it, period.
Building with Valubuild SIP-Not a "Do it yourself" s...
Help Painted brick house
rehabing a brick buiding need beginner's advice!!
Small holes in brick stairs normal?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING