Due to my dire financial situation, I've decided to try to repair my front brick stairs myself. It doesn't look too difficult. The bricks that have come loose are pretty clean. If I can fix the stairs to last 5 years, I should be able to have them professionally done then. I just can't afford it right now.
Does anybody have any advice? Has anyone done a partial repair before? The few masons I have spoken to said I should really get the whole job done now. But I can't do it, period.
Building with Valubuild SIP-Not a "Do it yourself" s...
Help Painted brick house
rehabing a brick buiding need beginner's advice!!
Small holes in brick stairs normal?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight