I have 2 red brick pillars outside of my 1930s bungalow whcih are painted county blue. I really would like to remove the paint (1-2 layers) which has peeled off in some areas. What would be the way to do this?Also, if this is going to be very costly then I will paint them over. That said, is there any paint /product that gives the look of red brick?
Appreciate any replies.
1 2 3's of Popcorn Ceiling Removal
can i cover painted brick pillars with a cladding of...
Exterior Brick Re-Facing
Sweating Interior Walls
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!