We are planning on building a 6' high by 60' long wall between our house and the one next to ours. We have some workers that are going to help us, however we want to make sure we are well informed on how to pour the footings (is there a rule of thumb as to how close the rebar needs to be), do you pour cement in each block, or every other (which a mason once told us). Are there any how-to web sites out there (I have looked high and low but to no avail), or a step by step book that details the process?
PLease, any help is much appreciated).
Removing Paint from Cement Block Foundation
Footing prep for concrete block wall
shelf basement remodel
Stucco or somthing else to made a new cinder block w...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight