roof a /\_________ 45o
/ \ /\ roof b
/ \ / \
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
Sounds like a T-shaped floor plan.......?
Two intersecting gable roofs...Valley....?
You need the valley rafters.......valley jack rafters......My "old school" framing book goes on for about 16 pages on how to calculate and cut these..........
A framing square has all the info printed on it but you need a book to read it...Good luck!
Question......Since this is a playhouse........is the roof constructed of just a "skin" or are there roof rafters involved??????
[This message has been edited by doug seibert (edited April 24, 2003).]
You can do that by multiplying by the # of jack steps... say your first is 17 7/8" the 5th will be 89 3/8" ..right?
Alter Eagle Construction & Design
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects