roof a /\_________ 45o
/ \ /\ roof b
/ \ / \
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
Sounds like a T-shaped floor plan.......?
Two intersecting gable roofs...Valley....?
You need the valley rafters.......valley jack rafters......My "old school" framing book goes on for about 16 pages on how to calculate and cut these..........
A framing square has all the info printed on it but you need a book to read it...Good luck!
Question......Since this is a playhouse........is the roof constructed of just a "skin" or are there roof rafters involved??????
[This message has been edited by doug seibert (edited April 24, 2003).]
You can do that by multiplying by the # of jack steps... say your first is 17 7/8" the 5th will be 89 3/8" ..right?
Alter Eagle Construction & Design
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love