roof a /\_________ 45o
/ \ /\ roof b
/ \ / \
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
Sounds like a T-shaped floor plan.......?
Two intersecting gable roofs...Valley....?
You need the valley rafters.......valley jack rafters......My "old school" framing book goes on for about 16 pages on how to calculate and cut these..........
A framing square has all the info printed on it but you need a book to read it...Good luck!
Question......Since this is a playhouse........is the roof constructed of just a "skin" or are there roof rafters involved??????
[This message has been edited by doug seibert (edited April 24, 2003).]
You can do that by multiplying by the # of jack steps... say your first is 17 7/8" the 5th will be 89 3/8" ..right?
Alter Eagle Construction & Design
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips