i AM REPAIRING A HOLE IN A CONCRETE BLOCK WALL WHERE THE PREVIOUS OWNER HAD PLACED AN AIRCONDITIONER THROUGH THE WALL. IS THERE ANY THING SPECIAL I NEED TO KNOW, DO OR BE CAREFUL OF. I HAVE THE EXACT BLOCK THAT MATCHES THE REST OF THE WALL WHICH I FOUND ON THE PORPERTY THE HOLE IS ABOUT 2 FOOT SQUARE AND 4 FEET OFF THE GROUND........HELP!!!
Is there a max dryer vent run length?
Footing prep for concrete block wall
Painting Concrete Block Wall
supporting concrete block wall while i install a ste...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight