Hopefully this is the correct forum to post this sort of question, but on a recent trip to Mexico, my wife and i saw many examples of gently curved walls in what we were calling mexican-style. Perhaps it is better known as Santa Fe, or adobe? I have searched these forums, and googled looking for construction techiques used down there in Puerto Vallarta, but so far i am coming up blank.
Can anyone help with pointers, how-to's, urls etc? That would be awesome, drew..
drew, tried to post pic. but wont let me. i live in swest texas and have curved entrance to courtyard with walls made of brick...address? no spam or virus i promise
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!