Hopefully this is the correct forum to post this sort of question, but on a recent trip to Mexico, my wife and i saw many examples of gently curved walls in what we were calling mexican-style. Perhaps it is better known as Santa Fe, or adobe? I have searched these forums, and googled looking for construction techiques used down there in Puerto Vallarta, but so far i am coming up blank.
Can anyone help with pointers, how-to's, urls etc? That would be awesome, drew..
drew, tried to post pic. but wont let me. i live in swest texas and have curved entrance to courtyard with walls made of brick...address? no spam or virus i promise
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!