We are building a commercial masonry building using split face block. We will need to seal the block face from water penetration. We want to paint the block as they are plain grey and not factory stained. I read in a trade journal recently about a few new coating products that are excellent "one-coaters" - they prime/fill and are a durable finish all-in-one coat. We are going to be tinting the coating a light color and the block will have been cured in 100% open sunlight for about 14 days at 80 degree temperature - Michigan summers! The building has about 10,000 sq ft of masonry surface to coat. Anyone know of these products that I read about - one coat or similar? Andy Roach - Mandaker Development LLC.
painting poured concrete basement walls
Best material for waterproofing exterior foundation ...
Insulating Masonry Walls
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!