We recently stained our new deck. But also got Stain on our new cement sidewalk and also on our vinal siding on our house! HELP! How do I remove it??
On your cement sidewalk try putting paint thinner directly onto the stain and use a wire brush to scrub it. You may have to reapply more thinner as it evaporates. It may look cleaner than the other concrete but that will go away eventually. As for the siding, just put thinner on a rag and wipe it off. Be sure to test in a spot out of sight to make sure it doesn't take off the house color. It shouldn't but you never know!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!