Ok, iunderstand the need for the gravel base the gravel backfill and the lanscape fabric,..But what does the perforated pipe add ? my wall is 80 ft in lenght 3ft & under in ht,do i add just one pipe with no pitch or more than one?
Holes up or down? The slope runs north to south, south being the low point...How is running the pipe say west to east going to help?
I will be replacing the timbers with block wall.
concrete vs. wood for retaining wall
brick over concrete retaining wall
building a retaining wall with pressure treated wood
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!