Help, does anybody know what this stuff is made of? Our kitchen wall is covered with Nu Econo Brick. My husband just cut through it to put in a door, and filled the house with a terrible smell. I went and looked at the package of leftover bricks that was in the garage when we moved in and it says 100% fire proof. Now I'm wondering if it's asbestos? Did we just coat our whole house with asbestos dust? If so, what do we do?
What is eating my Hardy Plank?
What is 'TLC'?
What is this in the ground? And do I worry about it ...
What is the best deck stain/ protectant?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight