Specs: I'm pouring a new 3.5" basement slab embedded with 1/2" radiant tubes tied to 8 gauge 6"x6" wire mesh (flat) sheets. In the bathroom I will have 7' 3" ceilings and the shower floor will be 62" wide x 42" deep. The drain is centered width-wise and about 1.5" closer to the back wall than the shower entrance.
Question: Can I use my new slab as my shower pan?
What do I need to know?
Thank you in advance for your time...
How do I find out if I have a moisture problem on my...
Dirt coming out from underneath concrete slab
fiberglas shower pan
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love