We have a fireplace that currently has tile on the floor in front of it and surround it.
I'd like to build a stone hearth around it. How do I do that?
did you ever find a DIY source for your answer? we bought a house a little over a year ago. our former house had a gorgeous stone hearth tall enough to sit on and beatiful stained wood surround. our current house has outdated marbled tile and white-painted surround and sits low to the ground. i want my old fireplace back. HELP!!!
How to tie a new foundation pour to existing
Roof leaking around chimney
Installing a "slab" Thermatru door & diagnosing leak
how do you do a rock shower
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!