No Closing Package!
Have you stopped by his office? I'd consider contacting the Local Bar Association to see what your options are. How 'bout talking to your Mortgage Co.? Maybe they have some 'insight'. At worst, perhaps you can get Certified Copies of your Closing Package from a variety of sources should the documents be 'lost' or whatever. Of course, you'll probably have to pay but you DO want them. Again, be SURE to pay for (get) Certified Copies of whatever it is you need.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING