Get all the details and compare carefully before making a decision.
FYI - I am in the RE profession, so we get this ? a lot. As stated by the lending professionals we deal closely with - it is generally not beneficial until the rate drops two (or more) points below what you are currently financed out - to average the difference of costs of 're-fi' into the equation - and to make it worthwhile for you. FYI - as an aside - we are in a similar situation - lived here 3 years, financed @ 6.725 - You don't have a bad rate, and it'll be hard to refinance low enough to make it worth your while. Maybe you wish to consider prepayments on your principal - which will significantly decrease the amount of interest paid on your loan. You can do a search for a mortgage amoritization calculator, (there are many available online) - and this will allow you to see your interest savings in details, varied by the xtra principal you choose to pay.
Hope this helps!
Shun Bodyweight Without Endeavours.
Stop Worrying About Your Skin With Advice That Bring...
Custom Logo Design Service
Use Glominerals Makeup Dermarose
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 9 Ways to Extend Patio Season into Fall
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs