Thanks for your reply
Closing occurs after the mortgage company is satisfied that the property is really worth what you're paying for it, and also that you can reasonably make the monthly payments. They also want to be sure that there is a free and clear title to the property. These things take some time. It can be a difficult experience, especially if you've never done it before.
The mortgage company should tell you in advance how much money you need at closing. There will be some expenses. Sometimes most of these expenses are "rolled in" to the loan, sometimes not. All that should be planned ahead.
Good luck with your new home.
Delayed walk through inspection and Escrow with hold...
sump pump new house
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers