I see this was a little too late, but I wanted to put my 2 cents in.
1. It is cold much of the time??? So can you use the pool much?
2. You might be one of the few houses with a pool; therefore, buyers might like that you house offers something that others don't???
I'm not an expert on your part of the country. That's my best advice.
Bi-fold closet door help!!!!
Help....drywall cieling is not level...bulge in the ...
Will Powered Attic Ventilator Help?
need help on siding for an exterior water tank
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Experts Pick 12 Never-Fail Colors
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 8 Paint Colors to Help Sell Your House
- Furniture Arranging 101
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Brilliant Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- Bob Vila's 10 "Must Do" Projects for July
- 15 Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 10 “Zero Dollar” Storage Hacks to Try Today
- AVOID These 5 Popular Home Improvements
- 11 Top Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 14 Ways to Make Good Use of Your Old Stuff
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes