I have a full time job working as a police office. I am interested in working part time and think real estate would be right for me. I think my main question is how much can a person make doing this part time? I know there are lots of variables, especially location, but if anyone can give some idea what I can look forward to it would be great. BTW, I am in the eastern panhandle of WV if that helps. Thanks alot.
I'm no real estate agent, but I think for someone to answer that they would need to know how many hours you're willing to work and when. Most open houses in my area are held on Sundays from 1-3. Are you available then? If you work evenings I think real estate agents are busiest from 5-8. Just some questions I would think need to be answered for someone to give you their opinion.
Well, I am willing to work whatever hours are needed. I know that my schedule has to be flexible to accomadate the prospective buyer. I know that office hours are required at most places, so I would work thode on days I am off from my regular job or on days where I work night shift. As far as being able to show a house, I am available almost anytime due to flexibilty of my regular job.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING