I have a full time job working as a police office. I am interested in working part time and think real estate would be right for me. I think my main question is how much can a person make doing this part time? I know there are lots of variables, especially location, but if anyone can give some idea what I can look forward to it would be great. BTW, I am in the eastern panhandle of WV if that helps. Thanks alot.
I'm no real estate agent, but I think for someone to answer that they would need to know how many hours you're willing to work and when. Most open houses in my area are held on Sundays from 1-3. Are you available then? If you work evenings I think real estate agents are busiest from 5-8. Just some questions I would think need to be answered for someone to give you their opinion.
Well, I am willing to work whatever hours are needed. I know that my schedule has to be flexible to accomadate the prospective buyer. I know that office hours are required at most places, so I would work thode on days I am off from my regular job or on days where I work night shift. As far as being able to show a house, I am available almost anytime due to flexibilty of my regular job.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects