I have a full time job working as a police office. I am interested in working part time and think real estate would be right for me. I think my main question is how much can a person make doing this part time? I know there are lots of variables, especially location, but if anyone can give some idea what I can look forward to it would be great. BTW, I am in the eastern panhandle of WV if that helps. Thanks alot.
I'm no real estate agent, but I think for someone to answer that they would need to know how many hours you're willing to work and when. Most open houses in my area are held on Sundays from 1-3. Are you available then? If you work evenings I think real estate agents are busiest from 5-8. Just some questions I would think need to be answered for someone to give you their opinion.
Well, I am willing to work whatever hours are needed. I know that my schedule has to be flexible to accomadate the prospective buyer. I know that office hours are required at most places, so I would work thode on days I am off from my regular job or on days where I work night shift. As far as being able to show a house, I am available almost anytime due to flexibilty of my regular job.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes