This morning I signed an offer to buy. When I got home I realized that I had misread one line, I thought I was stating that the agreement was contingent on my securing a loan at 5.15%, instead the line referred to the seller paying disc points/service fees.
I called the realtor immediately, he had already faxed the offer. He said to just write in the contingency and fax it to him, and he called the people the offer had gone to, he said it was no problem. I don't know this realtor and he is from out of town.
I may be overly cautious, but did I just hang my a$$ out to dry on this one? In the absence of having anything on their side in writing I'm worried.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects