This morning I signed an offer to buy. When I got home I realized that I had misread one line, I thought I was stating that the agreement was contingent on my securing a loan at 5.15%, instead the line referred to the seller paying disc points/service fees.
I called the realtor immediately, he had already faxed the offer. He said to just write in the contingency and fax it to him, and he called the people the offer had gone to, he said it was no problem. I don't know this realtor and he is from out of town.
I may be overly cautious, but did I just hang my a$$ out to dry on this one? In the absence of having anything on their side in writing I'm worried.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight