This morning I signed an offer to buy. When I got home I realized that I had misread one line, I thought I was stating that the agreement was contingent on my securing a loan at 5.15%, instead the line referred to the seller paying disc points/service fees.
I called the realtor immediately, he had already faxed the offer. He said to just write in the contingency and fax it to him, and he called the people the offer had gone to, he said it was no problem. I don't know this realtor and he is from out of town.
I may be overly cautious, but did I just hang my a$$ out to dry on this one? In the absence of having anything on their side in writing I'm worried.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!