This morning I signed an offer to buy. When I got home I realized that I had misread one line, I thought I was stating that the agreement was contingent on my securing a loan at 5.15%, instead the line referred to the seller paying disc points/service fees.
I called the realtor immediately, he had already faxed the offer. He said to just write in the contingency and fax it to him, and he called the people the offer had gone to, he said it was no problem. I don't know this realtor and he is from out of town.
I may be overly cautious, but did I just hang my a$$ out to dry on this one? In the absence of having anything on their side in writing I'm worried.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips