Any advice is appreciated.
Ive been living in my new home for 2 months. At settlement I had a document written up that both Gemcraft Homes ( builder) and myself signed. It stated that the porch on the home would be rebuilt and the work would be completed no later then 30 days. This I thought was the largest task they had on satisfying me, though apparently they seem to be having trouble even getting me a screen for a single window..anyways....
They started the rebuild but my porch,wich is still not finished , looks like something on a shack! None of the work has been supervised and I have serious doubts that they are qualified. They have used some of the "OLD" materials in the rebuild, etc.
I am very upset and the supervisor is just not getting the work done and what has been done is not being done right. I have tried to contact his boss but they will only talk amongst themselves therefore not return my calls.
Please tell me there is protection out there for me! Is there anyone I can call that could come look at my 2 month old shack and declare that this builder is lowering the standard quality of my home with thier shoddy work.
This builder, GEMCRAFT, is supposed to be highly regarded in Maryland, Pa and DE.. though my house would prove different.
Any advice on who to call ( besides my lawyer) would be appreciated.
looking for preventative measures for freezing pipes
Insulation in a crawl space
Need help with brick problems
new wire and existing k&t
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers