Any advice is appreciated.
Ive been living in my new home for 2 months. At settlement I had a document written up that both Gemcraft Homes ( builder) and myself signed. It stated that the porch on the home would be rebuilt and the work would be completed no later then 30 days. This I thought was the largest task they had on satisfying me, though apparently they seem to be having trouble even getting me a screen for a single window..anyways....
They started the rebuild but my porch,wich is still not finished , looks like something on a shack! None of the work has been supervised and I have serious doubts that they are qualified. They have used some of the "OLD" materials in the rebuild, etc.
I am very upset and the supervisor is just not getting the work done and what has been done is not being done right. I have tried to contact his boss but they will only talk amongst themselves therefore not return my calls.
Please tell me there is protection out there for me! Is there anyone I can call that could come look at my 2 month old shack and declare that this builder is lowering the standard quality of my home with thier shoddy work.
This builder, GEMCRAFT, is supposed to be highly regarded in Maryland, Pa and DE.. though my house would prove different.
Any advice on who to call ( besides my lawyer) would be appreciated.
looking for preventative measures for freezing pipes
Insulation in a crawl space
Need help with brick problems
new wire and existing k&t
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 11 Ways to Dress Up Your Dresser
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Facade Facelift: Simple, Affordable Ways to Make a Better First Impression
- Reconsider Aboveground Pools: 10 Reasons Why
- 5 New Uses for Old Wooden Crates
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Make Your Own Bookcase: 10 DIY Designs