We bought the house about a yr. ago and have 2 yrs. left on a 3 yr.ARM @ 4.25%. The question is: Do I shop for a fixed loan now while percents are still low or ride it out and start a new loan after this one ends?
Next: We will be getting some inheritance $ soon, maybe 50K so do I put it towards the principle now or wait until a refinance or new loan begins to add it?
Thanks, and the 3yr. ARM is based on 30 yrs. I heard also from a another that if you can relax in the long term an ARM will save you money, but you got to admit if at the end of my 3 yrs. and there is a fixed at 4.25% (like my current ARM)it would be tempting to lock it in. How's that work anyway, if at the end of the 3 yrs. I get another ARM or even a fixed is it now based on 27 yrs?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects