I have an agent that is working for me, he found a property on the Florida MLS, and recommeded it to me. I like it, I made an offer , they accept.
I have a signed contract, motgage all set to close 1-12-05, ( 1-12-05 is before the scheduled closing date)
On 1-12-05 I received a call from the mortgage co. saying there is a lien on the property. I called the Title Co. , they said there is a lien, from a previous buyer who has a contract from 2 months ago.
We found out that the seller/agent has a contract with the previous buyer & something happened. They then relisted it on the market when my agent saw it.
The Title company cashed my escrow deposit. I paid for a survey and appraisal and they cashed their checks as well.
I want this house so I paid the attorney that works for my agent's Co. to find out about the lien, and If I have a chance on getting this house... he came back saying most likely not.
I really want this house, but can't really afford an attorney, & then I don't know if I would even get this house.
The agent that works for me and his company is no help! The owner of the company said he is suing the owner and the listing agent for their commission..
( that not fair because if wasn't for me the commission wouldn't be his) And if I have a problem I should sue the seller.
Your input is appreciated .. Please, I need free help :) do i have any rights, here?
have some questions, and need some advice..
Excessive electricity consumption - help needed !!
Pine Wood Floors
Shoring Up a Wall
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!