I have an agent that is working for me, he found a property on the Florida MLS, and recommeded it to me. I like it, I made an offer , they accept.
I have a signed contract, motgage all set to close 1-12-05, ( 1-12-05 is before the scheduled closing date)
On 1-12-05 I received a call from the mortgage co. saying there is a lien on the property. I called the Title Co. , they said there is a lien, from a previous buyer who has a contract from 2 months ago.
We found out that the seller/agent has a contract with the previous buyer & something happened. They then relisted it on the market when my agent saw it.
The Title company cashed my escrow deposit. I paid for a survey and appraisal and they cashed their checks as well.
I want this house so I paid the attorney that works for my agent's Co. to find out about the lien, and If I have a chance on getting this house... he came back saying most likely not.
I really want this house, but can't really afford an attorney, & then I don't know if I would even get this house.
The agent that works for me and his company is no help! The owner of the company said he is suing the owner and the listing agent for their commission..
( that not fair because if wasn't for me the commission wouldn't be his) And if I have a problem I should sue the seller.
Your input is appreciated .. Please, I need free help :) do i have any rights, here?
have some questions, and need some advice..
Excessive electricity consumption - help needed !!
Pine Wood Floors
Shoring Up a Wall
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide