I have an agent that is working for me, he found a property on the Florida MLS, and recommeded it to me. I like it, I made an offer , they accept.
I have a signed contract, motgage all set to close 1-12-05, ( 1-12-05 is before the scheduled closing date)
On 1-12-05 I received a call from the mortgage co. saying there is a lien on the property. I called the Title Co. , they said there is a lien, from a previous buyer who has a contract from 2 months ago.
We found out that the seller/agent has a contract with the previous buyer & something happened. They then relisted it on the market when my agent saw it.
The Title company cashed my escrow deposit. I paid for a survey and appraisal and they cashed their checks as well.
I want this house so I paid the attorney that works for my agent's Co. to find out about the lien, and If I have a chance on getting this house... he came back saying most likely not.
I really want this house, but can't really afford an attorney, & then I don't know if I would even get this house.
The agent that works for me and his company is no help! The owner of the company said he is suing the owner and the listing agent for their commission..
( that not fair because if wasn't for me the commission wouldn't be his) And if I have a problem I should sue the seller.
Your input is appreciated .. Please, I need free help :) do i have any rights, here?
have some questions, and need some advice..
Excessive electricity consumption - help needed !!
Pine Wood Floors
Shoring Up a Wall
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!