Just out of curiosity, what would be standard upkeep and updates for a home built in 1965?
My concern is centered around bathrooms, paneling (walls) as well as furnaces and a/c units. I'm interested in a home (3000sqft) that has neglected to update any of these items, so they are all original. Some of the elements of the bathrooms (4 full in total) have been mentioned to have been having small problems and honestly the originality isn't in the realm of 'vintage'. The reason I ask is that the owners believe that there home should be priced as an 'average' home and is utilizing an average price/sqft to base their price on.
Any feedback on this question would be much appreciated.
Thank you much
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!