Is it possible to back out of a mortgage after the papers have been signed and I've moved in already? I've been here for just over 2 months now and since 2 weeks after I moved in I have noticed mice. I cannot get rid of them and have tried everything. I really want to get out of the deal and look for a different house, is that possible?
Sorry, I would focus on the pest control if thats the only thing wrong. It is possible to eliminate them but you have to not just kill them but their eliminate their acces to the food source and means of entry into your home. The only way out otherwise is to sell and pay the mortgage off.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!