Does anyone know how much refacing existing cabinets should be in relation to installing all new cabinets? I am in the process of getting bids and was curious. I have heard a few horror stories about refacing being more than new would have been. Thanks.
If the cabinets are in excellent condition and are of good quality-reface them- cheaper. But if the cabinets aren't so great replacing them is the better option. Some companies will allow you to do both. Either way it's going to cost money. To reface a typical 10x10 kitchen layout it runs between 800-1200. Depending on what look you are going for. New cabinets somewhere around 1800-and up!!! Plus with refacing- you don't loose your kitchen.
remodeling our first property
aging finish on cabinets
Milgard, Anlin, Simonton, or Brothers for window and...
What comes first with new cabinets?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!