I just moved in to a new home. Our kitchen counter is tiled. The grout really needs to be cleaned. What is the best way to do that? Right now I am soaking it and cleaning out the grease with a screwdriver. It is taking forever. Please help! Thank you!
I've used a product called Zap Restorer. I bought it at Sam's Club (but it's available through TV offers as well). You can use it full strength right on tile or grout and it whitens really well. It's inexpensive ($10 a bottle) so it would be worth a try!
i found a product in illinois called WORKS, now it is in walmart, and other stores on the west coast. tolet bowl cleaner is easier to find then the tub and tile cleaner. just put in on, let it sit for 5 min, and rinse off. it really WORKS.
I found a product in Lowe's that has flowers on the front of the bottle. It cost about 8.00 and it smells great. I did my entire bathroom floor. You must put a glaze restorer on when done.
You have hopefully conquered your bathroom grout problem by now. To keep it clean, you may want an easier way than your previous struggle. You may want to visit the 'Home Care Store' at www.shopEZ.unfranchise.com and look at the SNAP line of products. In particular, try the SNAP Creamy Scouring Cleanser. It works great on grout. For grease, there is the EcoSolve 2000 product. This contains microbes that actually eat any petroleum based product (safe for people and pets, though) and converts the oil to water and carbon dioxide, so the remains don't clog any drains and cause later problems.
Cleaning shower tile and grout
Removing dried grout?
Asbestos concern due to heat installation/construction
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Design a Better Bedroom: 9 Strategies
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Would You Live in a Floating Home?