I just moved in to a new home. Our kitchen counter is tiled. The grout really needs to be cleaned. What is the best way to do that? Right now I am soaking it and cleaning out the grease with a screwdriver. It is taking forever. Please help! Thank you!
I've used a product called Zap Restorer. I bought it at Sam's Club (but it's available through TV offers as well). You can use it full strength right on tile or grout and it whitens really well. It's inexpensive ($10 a bottle) so it would be worth a try!
i found a product in illinois called WORKS, now it is in walmart, and other stores on the west coast. tolet bowl cleaner is easier to find then the tub and tile cleaner. just put in on, let it sit for 5 min, and rinse off. it really WORKS.
I found a product in Lowe's that has flowers on the front of the bottle. It cost about 8.00 and it smells great. I did my entire bathroom floor. You must put a glaze restorer on when done.
You have hopefully conquered your bathroom grout problem by now. To keep it clean, you may want an easier way than your previous struggle. You may want to visit the 'Home Care Store' at www.shopEZ.unfranchise.com and look at the SNAP line of products. In particular, try the SNAP Creamy Scouring Cleanser. It works great on grout. For grease, there is the EcoSolve 2000 product. This contains microbes that actually eat any petroleum based product (safe for people and pets, though) and converts the oil to water and carbon dioxide, so the remains don't clog any drains and cause later problems.
Cleaning shower tile and grout
Removing dried grout?
Asbestos concern due to heat installation/construction
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects