I just moved in to a new home. Our kitchen counter is tiled. The grout really needs to be cleaned. What is the best way to do that? Right now I am soaking it and cleaning out the grease with a screwdriver. It is taking forever. Please help! Thank you!
I've used a product called Zap Restorer. I bought it at Sam's Club (but it's available through TV offers as well). You can use it full strength right on tile or grout and it whitens really well. It's inexpensive ($10 a bottle) so it would be worth a try!
i found a product in illinois called WORKS, now it is in walmart, and other stores on the west coast. tolet bowl cleaner is easier to find then the tub and tile cleaner. just put in on, let it sit for 5 min, and rinse off. it really WORKS.
I found a product in Lowe's that has flowers on the front of the bottle. It cost about 8.00 and it smells great. I did my entire bathroom floor. You must put a glaze restorer on when done.
You have hopefully conquered your bathroom grout problem by now. To keep it clean, you may want an easier way than your previous struggle. You may want to visit the 'Home Care Store' at www.shopEZ.unfranchise.com and look at the SNAP line of products. In particular, try the SNAP Creamy Scouring Cleanser. It works great on grout. For grease, there is the EcoSolve 2000 product. This contains microbes that actually eat any petroleum based product (safe for people and pets, though) and converts the oil to water and carbon dioxide, so the remains don't clog any drains and cause later problems.
Cleaning shower tile and grout
Removing dried grout?
Asbestos concern due to heat installation/construction
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers