decorating and refurnishing old house
You have many options.
Go to the library and talk to the Librarian. You can try your local Preservation Society or Historical Society. How 'bout talking to some of your new neighbors??? Also, keep your eye on the newspaper or 'TownTalk' for meetings of groups that might be into this type of 'thing'.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
Looking for copy of "This Old House" First Episode
This Old House T-Shirt
Siding instead of paint for 100-yr-old house???
Wanted: First episode ever of "This Old House"
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!