decorating and refurnishing old house
You have many options.
Go to the library and talk to the Librarian. You can try your local Preservation Society or Historical Society. How 'bout talking to some of your new neighbors??? Also, keep your eye on the newspaper or 'TownTalk' for meetings of groups that might be into this type of 'thing'.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
Looking for copy of "This Old House" First Episode
This Old House T-Shirt
Siding instead of paint for 100-yr-old house???
Wanted: First episode ever of "This Old House"
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 5 Rakes Every Homeowner Should Know
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 8 Great DIY Ways to Use Cinder Blocks
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Perfect Projects
- 8 Countertops You'd Never Believe Were Handmade
- 13 Terror-ific Yards All Decked Out for Halloween
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Design Inspirations for Your Small Bedroom
- Deck the Doors: 10 Wreaths for Autumn Decorating
- 7 Tools to Wage War Against Leaves
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY