Well, there are washable paints that only need warm water and dish detergent to clean them. At the same time, there are homemade 'remidies' that can clean things like crayon off the walls.
Don't frett - Small children eventually grow up. In my home, we have this theory: As long as you clean the walls, they'll get dirty. BUT, if you wait long enough, the kids learn to speak and listen, thus, this 'problem' ends up fixing itself. Soooo, what's the theory??? DON'T do anything 'really nice' to the house until the kids grow up (a little.) (You can do a paint job now BUT I WOULDN'T get new carpets or furniture just yet. Remember, small children tend to 'ruin things'.)
Welcome to the club!!! Visit your local Paint Retailer (found in the YELLOW PAGES under PAINT - RETAIL) for paint and advice.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!