My Grandsons room has 2 large closets, while my Grandaughter has only 1.Closets are back to back. I would like to remove his door,and close in the plaster wall.The walls are plaster,can I use drywall? In Grandaughters room,would like to cut in a doorway in the plaster wall and add a new door. How do I go about doing this, never worked with old plaster/lath walls before?
I hope you get an answer to this because I have a wall that needs to be replaced in my living room. The previous owners cut a 8 ft square hole in my living room to open it up to the 4th bedroom. I'd like to close this wall off. Thanks.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!