We just re did our kitchen, ourselves... we used Home Depot's off the shelf (assemble ourselves) cabintes... MILLS PRIDE... this has a lifetime warranty. And we found while assembling the cabinets and calling for replacement parts on un acceptable items (minor blemishes) that they were more than happy to NEXT DAY replacement parts and door fronts to us FREE OF CHARGE! They were extremely inexpensive but dont look that way in the kitchen!
We did our 8 x 12 kitchen area for $2000... and we have ALOT of cabinets! They were easy to assemble, just like IKEA furniture, and look like a professional finish. The only thing we had someone else do is the corian countertop we wanted... thats a job for a pro.
If you can assemble IKEA furniture, you can do the MILLS PRIDE kitchen! If you want, I will send you a picture of the kitchen we did as novice do-it-yourselfers... just let me know directly via email.
I dont work for Mills Pride either... There are MANY choices and variables to choose from and MOST kitchens can be set up from off the shelf products! Give it a shot!
How to trim frameless cabinets with uneven ceiling
latex under oil
kitchen cabinet doors
How to install a tile countertop over IKEA cabinets
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects