We just re did our kitchen, ourselves... we used Home Depot's off the shelf (assemble ourselves) cabintes... MILLS PRIDE... this has a lifetime warranty. And we found while assembling the cabinets and calling for replacement parts on un acceptable items (minor blemishes) that they were more than happy to NEXT DAY replacement parts and door fronts to us FREE OF CHARGE! They were extremely inexpensive but dont look that way in the kitchen!
We did our 8 x 12 kitchen area for $2000... and we have ALOT of cabinets! They were easy to assemble, just like IKEA furniture, and look like a professional finish. The only thing we had someone else do is the corian countertop we wanted... thats a job for a pro.
If you can assemble IKEA furniture, you can do the MILLS PRIDE kitchen! If you want, I will send you a picture of the kitchen we did as novice do-it-yourselfers... just let me know directly via email.
I dont work for Mills Pride either... There are MANY choices and variables to choose from and MOST kitchens can be set up from off the shelf products! Give it a shot!
How to trim frameless cabinets with uneven ceiling
latex under oil
kitchen cabinet doors
How to install a tile countertop over IKEA cabinets
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!