We are replacing the outside of a dormer that has a bathroom in it that we are remodeling. It is covered with vinyl siding which we are replacing. There currently is a window there which is off center and we do NOT want to put a window back in - because it is in the shower stall on the inside and is not necessary - and it would have to be offcentered again. The problem is that we think the outside of the dormer will look stupid, empty and plain with nothing on it. We are trying to figure out what to put there - such as a fake window or fake vent or decoration or something. Any ideas?
ahh send a pic to me of the exterior elecation and let me scrath my head! you could always go with the dormer that is louvered. you would want to prob have the louvers made of pvc or metal so you wouldn't have to paint it soo much and not to worry about rot.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight