We are replacing the outside of a dormer that has a bathroom in it that we are remodeling. It is covered with vinyl siding which we are replacing. There currently is a window there which is off center and we do NOT want to put a window back in - because it is in the shower stall on the inside and is not necessary - and it would have to be offcentered again. The problem is that we think the outside of the dormer will look stupid, empty and plain with nothing on it. We are trying to figure out what to put there - such as a fake window or fake vent or decoration or something. Any ideas?
ahh send a pic to me of the exterior elecation and let me scrath my head! you could always go with the dormer that is louvered. you would want to prob have the louvers made of pvc or metal so you wouldn't have to paint it soo much and not to worry about rot.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!