Does anyone have a source, catalog, etc. for a victorian type embossed ceiling? Paintable tin, brass or copper? I think the 2' squares would work best for my application. I can run the fir strips.
Also, another ceiling issue. I have popcorn interior ceilings, the stuff brushes off if you look at too hard. what's the best method to roll it, the slotted foam roller or long nap?
most of the time if it falling off it is pretty much impossible to roll anything on it no matter what you use for a roller or product,I have done it with a 1" nap and making sure the paint on roller is pretty saturated,but it will most likely come off on the roller.If it does you will need to rent a sprayer and do it with that,this is how we typically do older textured ceilings.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers