Does anyone have a source, catalog, etc. for a victorian type embossed ceiling? Paintable tin, brass or copper? I think the 2' squares would work best for my application. I can run the fir strips.
Also, another ceiling issue. I have popcorn interior ceilings, the stuff brushes off if you look at too hard. what's the best method to roll it, the slotted foam roller or long nap?
most of the time if it falling off it is pretty much impossible to roll anything on it no matter what you use for a roller or product,I have done it with a 1" nap and making sure the paint on roller is pretty saturated,but it will most likely come off on the roller.If it does you will need to rent a sprayer and do it with that,this is how we typically do older textured ceilings.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING