Does anyone have a source, catalog, etc. for a victorian type embossed ceiling? Paintable tin, brass or copper? I think the 2' squares would work best for my application. I can run the fir strips.
Also, another ceiling issue. I have popcorn interior ceilings, the stuff brushes off if you look at too hard. what's the best method to roll it, the slotted foam roller or long nap?
most of the time if it falling off it is pretty much impossible to roll anything on it no matter what you use for a roller or product,I have done it with a 1" nap and making sure the paint on roller is pretty saturated,but it will most likely come off on the roller.If it does you will need to rent a sprayer and do it with that,this is how we typically do older textured ceilings.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects