Does anyone have a source, catalog, etc. for a victorian type embossed ceiling? Paintable tin, brass or copper? I think the 2' squares would work best for my application. I can run the fir strips.
Also, another ceiling issue. I have popcorn interior ceilings, the stuff brushes off if you look at too hard. what's the best method to roll it, the slotted foam roller or long nap?
most of the time if it falling off it is pretty much impossible to roll anything on it no matter what you use for a roller or product,I have done it with a 1" nap and making sure the paint on roller is pretty saturated,but it will most likely come off on the roller.If it does you will need to rent a sprayer and do it with that,this is how we typically do older textured ceilings.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight