I am looking for exterior window decoration and trim products. Particularly around the outer window fram, I believe the product is made of concrete and fibergalss, sould be wrong though. What I mean is like making a picture frame, but this time it is on the outside of the window, to be stuck on hte stucco around the window frame. I will be using this frame to decorate and give my house some style. Where do I look for this kind of frameing material? Once it is cut and stuck around the window frame, you will can either use the same house stucco to look like it it part of the masonary, or give it a different color than the house, to accentuate the frame itself. I do not know if I explained myself enough.
Thanks in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!