I am looking for exterior window decoration and trim products. Particularly around the outer window fram, I believe the product is made of concrete and fibergalss, sould be wrong though. What I mean is like making a picture frame, but this time it is on the outside of the window, to be stuck on hte stucco around the window frame. I will be using this frame to decorate and give my house some style. Where do I look for this kind of frameing material? Once it is cut and stuck around the window frame, you will can either use the same house stucco to look like it it part of the masonary, or give it a different color than the house, to accentuate the frame itself. I do not know if I explained myself enough.
Thanks in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight