I have a hearth where my wood burning stove sits. The stone bricks are up the wall.
I have two beautiful pictures I wanted to hang on the wall, but I do not know how to hang them.
I tried the stick on hooks, but they fall off after awhile.
The pictures are light, CAN ANYONE GUIDE ME ON WHAT TO DO
Lost in what to buy???? and How to do it????
hang them from the cieling with piano wire. the wire is thin enough it would almost be transparent against the backdrop of the stone, just anchor the wire in the cieling close to the edge of the stone.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!