I am in the midst of redoing my bedroom but I am at a loss. Currently I have a sage carpet. I am needing advice on wall color. My walls have imperfections so i am looking into fauxing it. Any suggestions on color?
I was thinking earth tones.
I had the same situation when I did my bedroom. First I put a coat of medium texture paint over the walls to cover the imperfections. It only came in white. Then you can paint whatever color you want over that. If you want the room to be light and bright then I would go with a soft mild tone of yellow. If you like a darker look, then you might want to go with a light golden brown.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!