I am in the midst of redoing my bedroom but I am at a loss. Currently I have a sage carpet. I am needing advice on wall color. My walls have imperfections so i am looking into fauxing it. Any suggestions on color?
I was thinking earth tones.
I had the same situation when I did my bedroom. First I put a coat of medium texture paint over the walls to cover the imperfections. It only came in white. Then you can paint whatever color you want over that. If you want the room to be light and bright then I would go with a soft mild tone of yellow. If you like a darker look, then you might want to go with a light golden brown.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects