In the process of remodeling kitchen: glazing cabinets with burnt umber and want to replace cabinet hardware. I have found several of the new finishes of knobs and pulls in pewter and weathered nickel. Problem I have is I cannot find hinges that will match. Cabinet doors cannot be refitted with concealed hinges so I have to replace with same type of variable overlay hinges. Anyone have ideas.
Cabinet knobs and pulls
Need cabinet hardware for Youngstown cabinets by Mul...
kitchen cabinet hardware
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!