In the process of remodeling kitchen: glazing cabinets with burnt umber and want to replace cabinet hardware. I have found several of the new finishes of knobs and pulls in pewter and weathered nickel. Problem I have is I cannot find hinges that will match. Cabinet doors cannot be refitted with concealed hinges so I have to replace with same type of variable overlay hinges. Anyone have ideas.
Cabinet knobs and pulls
Need cabinet hardware for Youngstown cabinets by Mul...
kitchen cabinet hardware
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!