I have painted my bedroom a dark caramel color. There are two windows, the carpet is an older multicolor with a rust color as dominant. What colors would look best for window treatments and bedding? I am also making my own padded headboard for the bed and would like suggestions on colors and patterns.
I recently redecorated my bedroom also. I found that the first thing you should do is find a fabric with a print pattern and colors that you like. It should have a little of the caramel and rust tones in it, but should also include a lighter color. I didn't pad my headboard, but I did pad the frame around a large mirror over the dresser and also used the fabric for curtains. I really pulls the whole room together.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!