I am going to tile a backsplash in my kitchen.
I want to take a trim piece of ceramic tile, score a linear design with a rototool, then paint within this line. Having this line a bit raised would be great but not necessary.
My questions are
- what type of paint would work for this application?
- does the surface which I expose by scoring need to be primed?
- does it then need to be sealed? If so, with what?
- if it needs to be sealed, would I need to seal the entire tile or just the repainted area?
Tiling a kitchen backsplash with glass mosaic tiles
Boiling oil and steam proof tile?
kitchen tile backsplash
Plastic wall tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects