I am installing tile flooring in my bathroom, frt door landing area, and in the kitchen. I am doing a brick pattern. in the bath room and at the front door i have placed the tile flowing in the same direction. it is set up so when you walk in the door to these two rooms that you can see the obvoius brick patter. the kitchen as not been done yet. I am thinking that i should lay the tile in the same way. the entrance to the kitchen is on the same wall as the bathroom. the only question is that from the entrance of the kitchen, the room is wider than it is deep(kitchen/dining area). should I KEEP THE PATTERN THE SAME FROM ROOM TO ROOM? or should I change the pattern in the kitchen so the brick pattern is more noticable when looking down the length of the room? I hope you caan decifer what I am trying to say here.
thanks for any help!!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight