I am installing tile flooring in my bathroom, frt door landing area, and in the kitchen. I am doing a brick pattern. in the bath room and at the front door i have placed the tile flowing in the same direction. it is set up so when you walk in the door to these two rooms that you can see the obvoius brick patter. the kitchen as not been done yet. I am thinking that i should lay the tile in the same way. the entrance to the kitchen is on the same wall as the bathroom. the only question is that from the entrance of the kitchen, the room is wider than it is deep(kitchen/dining area). should I KEEP THE PATTERN THE SAME FROM ROOM TO ROOM? or should I change the pattern in the kitchen so the brick pattern is more noticable when looking down the length of the room? I hope you caan decifer what I am trying to say here.
thanks for any help!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!