I just bought this rug http://www.braidedrugstore.com/minuteman53.aspx because I loved the old timey feel of it. Now I'm worried that I need to make the whole house look like it's 1890! Can I get away with some country items and sort of be "eclectic"?
Sure, combining traditional home designs with other styles, like contemporary, can actually be very attractive. Plus it allows you to incorporates different items to create your own unique style. That rug would be a nice asset to any room, and I would personally add a touch of modernism in other accents like furniture. Here's some modern furniture to check out: http://www.stlloftstyle.com/ , and a lot of stores in your area should have some options, too. Good luck with your mixed decor!
Yes, definitely. The whole mix and match approach has a big following. One way to do it effectively is to carry through the colors or textures from the rug to other products, such as pillows, lamps, etc.
Hi, Choose stylish and high quality furniture to decorate your home in new style, I have got a store which offer so many kind of patio furniture like benches, chairs, dining sets, hammocks, umbrellas and other accessories. You can visit for listing at finestpatiofurniture.com for your online purchasing.
Heya elspeth, I have check the store which you have shared here. It is really good to buy the furniture for the home. I have also a store which is helful to buy the furntiure for the bedroom. have a look bedroomfurnituremattress.com for the all types of bedroom furnitures.
bedroom furniture sets
bedroom furniture sets
Hi, i had seen some home interior combining old furniture to a more modern ambiance of the house. And i could say that it is really possible for it to look good.
Yes indeed.In order to make your home décor with a fresh and new look it need to clean out your closets and arrange in a different plan or order. There needs to arrange new items to create a new look you want. The items include furniture, decorating accessories, hanging lights, floor designs, other accessories and the painting. Painting and selection of paint has the main role in depicting the home interior more stylish and outstanding that the painting as a whole will impress the home interior.
When most people are furniture shopping, they can sometimes choose style over substance, however when you are buying pine furniture or oak furniture, you know that you are going to be getting both style and substance. Oak furniture in your home not only looks fantastic; it is serving its purpose perfectly and does everything that you could possibly want from it. There are many different ranges of oak and pine furniture that you can choose from are immense so there is something for everybody when it comes to pine and oak furniture. In order to select the right pieces of furniture for your home you need to weigh up what other pieces you might have in that particular room and ensure that it won’t clash with the new piece you are considering.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight